2011 Pure Silver Mexican Libertad Onza Pura 1oz Coin Unc.
Product DetailsSilver Libertads are Mexico's treasured coins and this 2011 edition continues the beloved series that began in 1982. With a mintage of 1,200,000, this classic 1 oz size makes these Silver coins perfect for collecting and investing.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.