2012 $1 Year of the Dragon 1oz Gold Gilded Silver Coin Box & COA
Sold out at Perth Mint
2012 is the Year of the Dragon, the most popular and only mythical creature in the Chinese Lunar Calendar. The dragon embodies strength, beauty and a noble nature.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes with a box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a traditional Chinese dragon, a long, scaled, serpentine creature with four legs, gilded with Gold, a "Pearl of Wisdom" and the Chinese character for "Dragon."
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.